The Indo-US Science and Technology Forum aims to facilitate, seed and promote US-India bilateral collaborations in science, technology, engineering & biomedical research. IUSSTF strives to increase interactions among government, academia, and industry, by promoting collaborative research and development, the transfer of technology, and the dissemination of knowledge and information of common interest to the research communities in India and US.
The main objectives of IUSSTF are to:
- BUILD AWARENESS through exchange and dissemination of information and opportunities in promoting bilateral scientific and technological cooperation.
- CAPITALIZE on the scientific and technological synergy on issues of common concern leading to long term partnership on shared values.
- SUPPORT exciting and enabling science and technology program portfolio that paves way to sustainable interactions and potential collaborations.
- NURTURE contacts between young and mid-career scientists to develop mutual trust, leadership, and entrepreneurship in research and development.
- ENCOURAGE public-private partnership and technopreneurship to foster elements of innovation and enterprise through knowledge networking between academia and industry.