The Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California (USC) and the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) have partnered to support the Viterbi-India Program. This program will provide opportunities to Indian students to undertake a research internship at the Viterbi School of Engineering in summer 2017 for a period of 8 weeks.
|The Viterbi-India Program is envisaged to:
- Provide an opportunity to the best and brightest Indian students to gain exposure and access to world class research facilities in the Viterbi School.
- Promote research and capacity building in frontline areas of engineering and technology.
- Encourage outstanding students to take up research as a career.
- Pave the way for the next generation engineers from India to interact with American peers,
thus help building long-term R&D linkages and collaborations.
- Indian students currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree at recognized institutions of higher education in India.
- Open to students of Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences and Computational Sciences.
|For application format and guidelines please visit: www.iusstf.org
For program information contact:
|Dr. Smriti Trikha
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF)
12, Hailey Road, Fulbright House
New Delhi- 110 001
Phone: 91-11- 42691700
|Prof. Cauligi Raghavendra
USC Viterbi School of Engineering
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA
Join us on Facebook!
VITERBI-INDIA PROGRAM AWARDS : 2011 - 2015
Applications should be submitted using our Online Application Portal for Visitation Programs. Hard copies and electronic copies of the application forms will not be accepted.
For additional information about the program please visit:- viterbi.usc.edu
Applications should be submitted electronically to email@example.com
Application deadline: 15 November 2016